The Associate Producer’s Program is designed to take you from pitch, production, to publication.
We’ll provide the knowledge and structure for you to
* pitch to a kindred artist,
* gather and assemble your crew for the production,
* prepare for the interview, day of production, and b-rolls that follow,
* learn techniques for editing, color correcting, and sound editing for the six cut deliverable publication,
* get published, get royalties, and get your creative portfolio going,
* make new connections with artists, crew members, and the love story creative team.
Download the Associate Producers’ Introduction Kit