WHO ARE YOU?:
You love digital media--YouTube, Vice, LipTV, Vimeo everything that involves documentary visual storytelling.
You are an avid fan and practitioner of short form documentaries.
You love interviewing people about love loss--You have a curiosity for people and what's beneath the surface. You aren't afraid to ask the tough question and get confronted by awkwardness of the human social interaction.
You know how to film, shoot b-roll, interview, and video edit on Adobe Premiere.
You aren't afraid to take directions, give directions, and create new directions.
You love looking for your own stories, determine what's compelling, and go out and do it.
You are a filmmaker and Storyteller at heart.
We are looking for someone who knows how to tell a good story and is committed to going from pitch to production to publication with us.
BUILD YOUR DEMO REEL WITH US!
1. Finding an artist you like who could be a good fit with our platform (Artists who have transformed their pain into their passion)
2. Securing the interview
3. Crew-up to do the interview (you'll be resourceful & team savvy)
4. Post-production --We'll show you the 6 Cut Deliverable methodology on Adobe Premiere.
5. Publishing it on the backend of our digital publication.
These are all essential skills we're looking for in a candidate who wouldn't mind learning and challenging oneself as a multimedia storyteller.
1. Your own camera equipment or knowing how to procure equipment.
2. Ability to video edit on Adobe Premiere.
3. Internet Connection and Working Knowledge of Wordpress
4. Working Knowledge of these social medias: Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Work Hours Commitment:
10-15 hours / week + 1 fifteen minute Team Meeting.
Compensation: Print Royalties